This 35-storey development is scheduled for completion in Q1 2012. It is easily accessible by road via Jalan Tun Razak, Jalan Binjai or Jalan Ampang and by LRT via KLCC and Ampang Park. Menara Binjai has been awarded Malaysia’s Green Building Index (GBI) and Singapore’s BCA Green Mark Gold standard . Key environmentally friendly features of this building are energy efficient lighting, flexi-zone air conditioning, double glazed windows, triple volume garden terraces and destination based lifts, enabling up to 25% savings on electricity and air-conditioning consumption.
|Size (sq ft)
- Address: No. 2, Jalan Binjai, Kuala Lumpur
- Gross Floor: 473,000 sf
- Net Lettable: 333,000 sf
- Fross Floor: 16,000 sf
- No. of Blocks: 1
- No. of Storey: 35
- No. of Units: 38 (up to 2 tenants per floor)
- Triple volume garden terrace on every 3 floors (vertical garden)
- Rooftop ‘Sky Garden’
- Boutique gymnasium
- High-speed destination based lift system
- Card access
- A 35 storey Grade A building with Green Building rating located in Jalan Binjai/Jalan Ampang.
- It is easy cacessible via Jalan Tun Razak, Jalan Ampang and Jalan Binjai. Next to Ampang Park LRT station. Adjacent buildings are Intercontinental Hotel and Citibank building.
- Key environmental features are energy efficient lighting, flexi zone air conditioning, double glazed windows, triple volume garden terraces, fully destination based lift system.
- 6 high speed lifts for low zone, 6 high speed lifts for high zone and 3 car park lifts.
- Communications supported with managed network of Multimode Fibre Optic and Cat5E telco riser cables.
- Professionally managed centralised tier 3 data center with rack/space for tenants.
- RFID cards for car park access, turnstiles at lobby and destination based lifts.
- Tenant car park allocation of 1,000psf to one lot (subject to change)
- Disabled friendly ramps, toilets and lifts.
- General floor plate : 12,000sft (net)
- Sub-divided corporate suites : 1,900sft, 2,700sft & 6,600sft (or in combinations of)
- Air Conditioning : Monday to Friday (8.00am to 6.00pm – subject to change)